The growing complexity of IT investments and the continuous focus on ROI, and cost reductions require looking at all aspects of traditional IT functions with a new vision. Whether its developing new application, assessing and building business case for ROI, developing requirements, architecture, or providing subject matter expertise in technology domain - our RWT consultants provide the experience and knowledge required to achieve your goals.
We engage with the customer in the early phase of requirements definition, architectural/design tradeoffs, lifecycle cost reduction and identification of alternatives solutions. This service is tailored to the customer needs and the problem to be solved – our architects and business consultants bring the discipline and innovative ideas to you to expand the possible solution space. With the current evolving technology and products being introduced in the marketplace – our consultants bring the agnostic industry knowledge without being tied to a particular vendor solution thereby helping you with the best solution to meet your requirements.
RWT offers an array of infrastructure services; each designed to match your company’s unique environment and business model. RWT team consists of certified, experienced sales and technical consultants that are dedicated to providing customers with innovative technology solutions for optimizing infrastructure.
RWT has a rich history of designing and delivering best-of-breed infrastructure solutions that meet the ever-evolving needs of your business, while reducing costs and maximizing existing investments. Whether you have systems, networking, storage or virtualization needs, we leverage our strategic partnerships with leading hardware and software manufacturers and work with you to develop end-to-end, scalable solutions that are ready to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
RWT focuses on all infrastructure elements – Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Consolidation, and Disaster recovery, networking and technical services.
RWT areas of expertise include:
- Configuration and integration of multivendor solutions including servers, storage, SAN’s, networks and complex virtualization environments
- Onsite installation services that allow for deep integration of solutions and technology into existing IT environments
- Datacenter move planning and logistical services
- Power conditioning design and deployment
- Racking, cabling and cable management solutions
- Comprehensive pre-integration of components performed at RWT's Integration Center before onsite services are performed
- Thorough burn-in and testing of solutions prior to shipping to customer location
- Desktop and server builds / deployment
- OS imaging and image management
- Asset tagging / inventory management
- PMP certified Project Managers to ensure that projects are run smoothly, documented in detail, and that all milestones adhered to and met meet tomorrow’s challenges.
Professional Engineering Services
We employ personnel who successfully completes a security background investigation and polygraph. They possess various technical certifications and specialize in many different areas, including software engineering, IT service delivery, help desk services, vulnerability assessment/penetration testing, system engineering, system administration, and security and cyber defense. RWT has a dedicated talent acquisition team focused on finding the right people to fulfill your company's needs.
Join Our Team
Embark on a successful career with RWT. We offer a great work environment and provide many benefits, including competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance, including short-term disability and company paid Life AD&D. RWT also offers paid vacation, time off, and recognizes the federal government holiday schedule, so you can expect to have all major holidays off.
Our company offers a referral bonus program for anyone who refers a candidate that works for RWT. Under the referral program we will pay you a monetary bonus to show our appreciation.